To celebrate the end of the rain and the return of the glorious sun to Baltimore – here are five things we’re looking forward to this spring:
- Outdoor movies: From the AVAM’s Flicks from the Hill to the watching Minions at M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore has a number of outdoor movie options! There’s something cozy about packing a picnic and maybe a box of wine and enjoying an outdoor film with your neighbors.
- Crabs: Nothing says Baltimore like cracking into a hot steamed crab. Working to get every bit of crab meat as the Old Bay burns your eyes and throat – in a good way. Head to LP Steamers and dive into a pile of crabs, hush puppies and curly fries. Yum.
- Free fitness classes: Waterfront Partnership is hosting a series of free fitness classes as part of their “Waterfront Wellness” campaign. Meet in the Harbor for free barre, boot camp and yoga! Check out the Waterfront Wellness free fitness classes schedule here.
- Cirque du Soleil: a brand new show is coming to Royal Farms Arena, TORUK – The First Flight inspired by the movie Avatar, but with the amazing feats and theatrics that cirque is known for. After seeing and loving our first cirque show a few years ago at National Harbor, we were thrilled to be offered tickets to check out Toruk when it comes through Baltimore June 9-12!
- Beach: Heading to Bethany next weekend and couldn’t be more excited. Ready for that salt air, the feel of sand beneath my toes and a few rounds of miniature golf.
What are you looking forward to this spring?